Dr. Robert Corson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Corson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 3rd, 2017

Doctor Corson is very good. The question is: What happened to him?...I go to Millcreek Primary Care and since the second half of 2016...looks like he has vanished from planet earth. Everybody gives me different answers. Does anyone know?

June 26th, 2016

Friendly professional staff supporting a great doctor

Dr Corson heads a great team. The receptionist notified the nurse as soon as I arrived, the nurse was quick and professional. Dr Corson was thorough, friendly, knowledgable, and willing to go the extra mile. Highly recommended!

June 1st, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr Corson is really great! He listens and probs when there is an issue. His office runs smooth, I've never had to wait more than a few minutes, it just shows how much he respects his patients time. I recommend friends to him all the time.

May 29th, 2016

Understanding and concerned

Dr. Corson is thorough and explains his diagnosis in clear terms. He is concerned about his patient's well-being and is willing to spend the time needed to understand and resolve patient issues.

March 4th, 2016

Great with children!

My kids have been seeing Dr Corson for a few years and we are really satisfied with how he handles children of all ages. He makes them feel comfortable and he makes them laugh. Over all very satisfied!

January 20th, 2016

Excellent service and care. Dr Corson takes the time to explain everything to me and I don't feel like he is rushing through my appointment. He listens to everything I have to say and addresses all of my issues. I like coming to this office. Everyone is great.

December 29th, 2015

Great Experience

The office got me in on the same day I called, which was so appreciated. The staff was very professional and the Dr. was thorough and efficient.

December 22nd, 2015

He Hears You

First, to be a good doctor, one must listen carefully, as if reading a short story with only hints of evidence. Dr. Corson is a great reader of evidence. He listens carefully to the abbreviated plot, and asks probing questions when needed. He brings me in to his deliberations and the options so I can see what he is thinking and the logic he is using. I like to know what is going on and I am fairly opinionated, very cautious and always skeptical about the quality of medical care I receive, I feel like Dr. Corson is my trusted partner who has my full confidence. Dr. Corson is terrific.

March 7th, 2017