A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cotie, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotie graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cotie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
- Woman's Christian Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cotie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 39 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 33 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cotie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Cotie practice?
Dr. Robert Cotie practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Hospitalist near Cortland, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamestown, NY.
See Cortland Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Cotie, Dr. Bobby Cotie, Dr. Rob Cotie, Dr. Robbie Cotie