A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cotie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cotie, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotie graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cotie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
- Woman's Christian Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wayne Cotie MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Cotie practice?
- Dr. Robert Cotie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cotie practices Surgery near Cortland, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamestown, NY.
See Cortland Surgeons.