A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cotie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cotie, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotie graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cotie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
- Woman's Christian Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cotie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 39 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans