A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cotton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cotton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Hyaline Membrane Disease
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Kidney Disease
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotton graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cotton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cotton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Cotton practice?
Dr. Robert Cotton practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians.