A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Crabtree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crabtree, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabtree graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Crabtree has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Crabtree MD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Crabtree practice?
- Dr. Robert Crabtree has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Crabtree practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pathologists.