A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cranley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cranley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cranley graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cranley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cranley MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Cranley practice?
- Dr. Robert Cranley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cranley practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ and Warrington, PA.
See Lakewood Radiologists.