A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cranley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cranley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cranley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cranley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cranley graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cranley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cranley MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Cranley practice?
- Dr. Robert Cranley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cranley practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lakewood, NJ.
See Lakewood Radiologists.