Learn more about Dr. Robert Crausman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Crausman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crausman, MD, MMS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Crausman graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crausman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crausman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Crausman practice?
Dr. Robert Crausman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA and Pawtucket, RI.
See Fall River Internists, Fall River Critical Care Practitioners, Fall River Pulmonologists, and Fall River Geriatric Doctors.