Dr. Robert Samuel Crausman MD and MMS is male, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Crausman is Excellent. Dr. Crausman has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crausman, MD, MMS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lung Cancer and Lung Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crausman graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crausman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Caritas Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crausman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Crausman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Crausman practice?
Dr. Robert Crausman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Taunton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, RI and Providence, RI.
See Taunton Internists, Taunton Urgent Care Centers, Taunton Pulmonologists, Taunton Geriatric Doctors, and Taunton Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Crausman, Dr. Bobby Crausman, Dr. Rob Crausman, Dr. Robbie Crausman