Learn more about Dr. Robert Crausman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Crausman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crausman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crausman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crausman, MD, MMS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Crausman graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crausman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Crausman MD and MMS is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Crausman practice?
- Dr. Robert Crausman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Crausman practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, RI.
See Fall River Internists, Fall River Geriatric Doctors, Fall River Critical Care Practitioners, and Fall River Pulmonologists.