Learn more about Dr. Robert Craven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Craven is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Craven, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Craven graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Craven has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Forks Community Hospital
- Olympic Medical Center
- Olympic Memorial Hospital, Port Angeles, Wa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Craven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Craven practice?
Dr. Robert Craven practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Allergy & Immunology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Anesthesiology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Port Angeles, WA.
See Port Angeles Otolaryngologists, Port Angeles Allergists, and Port Angeles Anesthesiologists.