A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Craven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Craven is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Craven, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Craven graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Craven has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Olympic Medical Center
- Forks Community Hospital
- Olympic Memorial Hospital, Port Angeles, Wa
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Craven MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Craven practice?
- Dr. Robert Craven has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Craven practices Otolaryngology near Clallam Bay, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Sequim, WA and Forks, WA.
See Clallam Bay Otolaryngologists.