Learn more about Dr. Robert Craven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Craven is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craven
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Craven Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Craven, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Craven graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Craven has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Olympic Medical Center
- Forks Community Hospital
- Olympic Memorial Hospital, Port Angeles, Wa
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Craven MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Craven practice?
- Dr. Robert Craven has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Craven practices Otolaryngology near Port Angeles, WA.
See Port Angeles Otolaryngologists.