Learn more about Dr. Robert Crawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Crawley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawley
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crawley, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Crawley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Crawley FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Crawley practice?
- Dr. Robert Crawley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Crawley practices Otolaryngology near Powell, TN.
See Powell Otolaryngologists.