A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Crawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Crawley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crawley, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Crawley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Crawley MD and FACS is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Cardiovascular Disease, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Crawley practice?
- Dr. Robert Crawley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Crawley practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Cardiovascular Disease, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Sevierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Powell, TN.
See Sevierville Otolaryngologists, Sevierville Surgeons, and Sevierville Cardiologists.