A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Crawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Crawley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawley
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Crawley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crawley, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Crawley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Crawley FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Crawley practice?
- Dr. Robert Crawley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Crawley practices Otolaryngology near Powell, TN.
See Powell Otolaryngologists.