Learn more about Dr. Robert Crawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Crawley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawley
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crawley, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Crawley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Crawley FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Crawley practice?
- Dr. Robert Crawley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Crawley practices Otolaryngology near Sevierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Powell, TN.
See Sevierville Otolaryngologists.