Dr. Robert Crawley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 18th, 2015
Excellent physician
Dr Crawley and his staff are very courteous. Dr Crawley was excellent in explaining by diagnosis and treatment options with me.

February 5th, 2015
awesome
I have been going to dr. Crawley for 28 years he is absolutely wonderful always friendly always nice if I've had a weekend emergency I get a call back for sinus infection absolutely awesome

November 4th, 2012
Dr. Crawley took out my tonsils ten years ago when I was 56. After the surgery, he prescribed no pain medication, and I was too stupid to realize I should have had some, so I suffered a great deal and depended on liquid Tylenol. The worst thing is that some damage was done, I think to nerves, in that the back of my tongue has been numb ever since the surgery, and I constantly have a terrible taste in my mouth. When I finally realized this was due to the surgery and not to the cauterization and returned after I had been released, he insisted I pay for a follow-up visit. I thought this should have been part of the surgery cost and that he should have cared what went wrong. Apparently, I was wrong about both. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone as my quality of life is compromised because of the surgery he performed on me.

December 13th, 2011
Hurry up and wait
I've seen Dr Crawley three times and the shortest wait that I've had was over two hours past my appointment time. The entire office was extremely disorganized and the pre/post surgical team was even worse. The nurses were lazy and seemed like they were going out of their way to even respond to patient requests (like when I asked for real coke and not diet bringing me a diet and telling me that the can was regular even though it said diet on it). Dr Crawley did not visit post-op and when I had medication questions the nurses couldn't answer them. I was told to call the office. I still don't even know what he removed from my sinuses. All and all, although dr crawley is a good surgeon, i'd go somewhere else. It's like going to a restaurant, doesn't matter how good the food is if the service sucks and you wait 2-3.5 hours past your reservation time.

November 6th, 2009
Dr. Robert Crawley Review
Dr. Crawley is without a doubt a GREAT doctor. In fact, I feel that I owe this man my life. He diagnosed my cancer in my left tonsil as well as discovering that the cancer had spread to a lymph node in my neck. I was told of my cancers on Friday and my first operation was on Monday. Dr. Crawley performed the tonsillectomy and 2 weeks later performed a radical neck dissection on the left side of my neck. I figured that I would be deformed for life, but I actually have to point out to people that I have had a radical neck dissection. Dr. Crawley did a wonderful surgery that left me normal looking. He is one of the most passionate, caring doctors that I have ever had and will spend as much time with you talking to you as you desire. He always is positive and I would very highly recommend him to anyone that needs an ENT doctor. HE IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!