A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Creager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Creager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Creager, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Creager graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Creager has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Osborn Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Creager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Creager practice?
Dr. Robert Creager practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.