The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Credi
Dr. Robert Credi, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in South Bend, IN. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Credi is affiliated with Saint Joseph Health System Mishawaka Medical Ctr., Memorial Hospital of South Bend and St Joseph Community Hospital. Dr. Credi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Credi has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Credi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bend, IN.
Dr. Alfredo Casetti
South Bend, IN 0 mi22
Dr. Ndavid Saddawi
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
South Bend, IN 0.23 mi52
Dr. Michael Steinberg
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
South Bend, IN 0.81 mi21