A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Creech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Creech is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Creech, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Creech graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Creech has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Creech FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Creech practice?
- Dr. Robert Creech has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Creech practices Internal Medicine near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Internists.