Learn more about Dr. Robert Creek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Creek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Creek
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Creek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Creek, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Creek graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Creek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Creek MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Creek practice?
- Dr. Robert Creek has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Creek practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Banning, CA.
See Banning Internists and Banning Cardiologists.