A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Creek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Creek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Creek, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Creek graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Creek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Creek MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Creek practice?
- Dr. Robert Creek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Creek practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Oak Park Internists and Oak Park Cardiologists.