Learn more about Dr. Robert Creighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Creighton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Creighton
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Creighton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Creighton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Creighton graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Creighton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alexander Creighton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Creighton practice?
- Dr. Robert Creighton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Creighton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Surgeons.