Learn more about Dr. Robert Cristofaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cristofaro is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cristofaro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cristofaro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cristofaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cristofaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Cristofaro practice?
Dr. Robert Cristofaro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Purchase, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Purchase Surgeons.