Learn more about Dr. Robert Cristofaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cristofaro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cristofaro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cristofaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cristofaro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cristofaro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cristofaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Cristofaro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Cristofaro practice?
- Dr. Robert Cristofaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cristofaro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Purchase, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Purchase Surgeons.