A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Crockett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crockett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crockett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crockett, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crockett graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Crockett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- General Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Crockett MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Crockett practice?
- Dr. Robert Crockett has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Crockett practices Diagnostic Radiology near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Radiologists.