A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Crockett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crockett
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crockett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crockett, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crockett graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Crockett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- General Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Crockett MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Crockett practice?
- Dr. Robert Crockett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Crockett practices Diagnostic Radiology near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Radiologists.