A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cropsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cropsey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cropsey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cropsey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Elvaro Cropsey MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Cropsey practice?
- Dr. Robert Cropsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cropsey practices Surgery near Chelsea, MI.
See Chelsea Surgeons.