A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cruikshank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cruikshank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cruikshank, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruikshank graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Cruikshank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
- Claxtonhepburn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wendell Cruikshank MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Cruikshank practice?
- Dr. Robert Cruikshank has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cruikshank practices Family Medicine near Ogdensburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, NY.
See Ogdensburg Primary Care Doctors.