A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cruikshank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cruikshank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cruikshank, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruikshank graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Cruikshank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
- Claxtonhepburn Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cruikshank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 22 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Cruikshank practice?
Dr. Robert Cruikshank practices Family Medicine near Ogdensburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, NY.
See Ogdensburg Family Physicians.