Learn more about Dr. Robert Cruikshank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cruikshank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruikshank
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cruikshank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cruikshank, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruikshank graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Cruikshank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
- Claxtonhepburn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wendell Cruikshank MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Cruikshank practice?
- Dr. Robert Cruikshank has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cruikshank practices Family Medicine near Canton, NY.
See Canton Family Physicians.