Learn more about Dr. Robert Cruikshank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cruikshank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruikshank
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cruikshank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cruikshank, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruikshank graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Cruikshank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
- Claxtonhepburn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wendell Cruikshank MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Cruikshank practice?
- Dr. Robert Cruikshank has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cruikshank practices Family Medicine near Canton, NY.
See Canton Family Physicians.