Dr. Robert Crummie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Crummie?

March 10th, 2015

tthank you for putting other doctors on the right track with med you prescribed

he moved out of area before more physical symtoms and testing were completed. he gave me correct med that gave me the chance to have a normal lifestyle. am grateful to be alive and able to do everything. I wish for him and his wife to be aware of unknowingly starting with saving a life and future of neuro. problems.

July 15th, 2013

Pain management for chronic debilitating disease (rheumatoid arthritis)

Dr. Crummie is now RETIRED and is focusing on writing books. I called his office number and wound up inadvertently calling his home instead! He was very gracious and wonderful, not only giving me references to other doctors but also giving me his advice for NATURAL HERBAL pain remedies to use instead of narcotics! He even told me where I can find them in the store! He invited me to call him back if I ever needed to. Thank you, Dr. Crummie!

January 25th, 2011

Returning from Iraq

Excellent Doctor. Common Sense. Easy to Understand. Relates on a Human Level. Trustworthy.

August 7th, 2010

Dr. Robert Crummie and his wife Ann have helped me begin to live a better and fuller life. He is different, but very effect. He makes me laugh...how great is that? His entire staff makes one so compfortable and the care.

Asthma