Dr. Robert Crumpacker MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2012
Dr. would not diagnose me after being my Dr. for 13 yrs
About 11 yrs ago I went to Dr. Crumpacker, ill after another Family Dr. had crossed my Epilepsy Meds with Anti Histimines & he refused to help me, even tho I could barely walk. He asked if I was there for a lawsuit ? I said no, I just wanted to know what was the matter with me? He refused to tell me,just wrote & said I "probably had a Grand mal Seizure"I learned from the computer on my own, I had had Toxic Poisening, but no thanks to a Dr. I had trusted for over 13 yrs to be truthful with me. I wasn't out to hurt anyone, I just wanted to know why couldn't I walk, see or ? I had to use a Walker & a Wheelchair. It took me almost a year to get over that,on my own, because no Dr. would touch me, but I'll never forgive Dr. Crumpacker for what he did to hurt me by not helping me. He knows I don't have Grandmal Seizures, I have Psycomotor Seizures & have for over 50 years, now 61 yrs. So Dr. Crumpacker, I hope the next time one of your patients or ex patients, need help, you will help them & not let them down like you did me. Remember not everyone is sueing Drs. But the Dr. that crossed my Meds., had other people he put in the Hospital because of negligence. I'm now a member of the EFA & have a EFA Support Group !

January 26th, 2017