A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cuff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cuff, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuff graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Cuff has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cuff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Cuff practice?
Dr. Robert Cuff practices Hospitalist, Pediatrics, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, MI and Greenville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Hospitalists, Grand Rapids Pediatricians, and Grand Rapids Surgeons.