A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cuff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cuff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cuff, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuff graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Cuff has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cuff MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Cuff practice?
- Dr. Robert Cuff has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cuff practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, MI and Holland, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.