Dr. Robert Culberson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Culberson?

9 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 15th, 2014

very sad

I had a deviated septum that he was fixing. He also suggested that I should get rid of the small bump on my nose. Being that I was, at that time in my life a little self conscience I went a head with it. He turned my straight nose crooked an have had frequent head aches since. He told me after one year my nose would be fine and that he may need to do a small procedure to fix it. I went back to have him fix it and he wouldn't do anything. I dont have the money to fix it so I now live with a nose that makes me really unhappy and sad when I look at pictures of my real face. Please dont get a rhinoplasty you might regret it and then have to live with something that you dislike and not have the money to fix it. And the surgery was expensive. Or at least check out plastic surgeons that specializes in just that. Thats my experience with this doctor.

September 23rd, 2017