Learn more about Dr. Robert Cullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cullen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cullen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullen graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Cullen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Menorah Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cullen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Cullen practice?
Dr. Robert Cullen practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.