Learn more about Dr. Robert Cullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cullen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cullen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cullen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cullen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullen graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cullen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Cullen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Cullen practice?
- Dr. Robert Cullen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cullen practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.