Dr. Robert Cullen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cullen?

February 27th, 2017

Great doctor!! Highly recommended!!!

This is a really great doctor. He explains everything. I highly recommend this doctor. Been seeing him for my ears, for a long time now.

June 22nd, 2016

That audiologist is a bully.

I think Dr Cullen is probably an excellent physician, however, there is an audiologist in his practice that is awful. She bullied my daughter during the hearing test and then proceeded to stand in the hallway at the door to the waiting area and accuse her of malingering. Unfortunately, Dr. Cullen seemed to go along with it. I am now trying to communicate to Dr. Cullen's nurse that I no longer wish to bring my daughter back to that clinic. But I feel like no one is listening to me. Very frustrated with them right now.

February 4th, 2016

Pleasant and very professional. Spent time explaining things to my child and myself.

January 29th, 2016

the best dr. aroun!!!

Always been amazing. He does everything he can, to make me feel comfortable, before and after surgeries. I highly recommend going to him. I have never had any complications during or after surgeries. He always makes me feel comfortable at the office and explains everything thoroughly.

March 31st, 2015

Dr. Cullen saved my husbands life. He is a wonderful man!

March 26th, 2015

Great Doc! Bad Audiologist.

Dr. Cullen was great. He was very kind and courteous, and spent a lot of time with me. I would definitely go see him again. His Audiologist on the other hand was extremely unprofessional. She was incredibly rude, short tempered, and had no care about her job. I asked her why I was doing the ear test (my problem is only mildly ear-related) and she told me that ears help you listen. I'm pretty sure I know that. Absolutely ridiculous. And that was only the tip of the iceberg. She was short haired, with glasses, and medium height and build. If you see her, run. I loved Dr. Cullen, but her attitude was unacceptable. Sadly, I am not sure I'll be back because I don't want another run in with her. She does not reflect well on the clinic.

July 28th, 2014

LPN

August 1st, 2012

Overall

August 10th, 2009

Dr. Cullen was terrific...he listened well and seemed to genuinely care. If I were to have issues with hearing in the future...I would definately use him and will absolutely recommend him to others. Lora

May 2nd, 2017