Learn more about Dr. Robert Cullom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cullom is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cullom
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cullom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cullom, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullom graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cullom has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Cullom MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Cullom practice?
- Dr. Robert Cullom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cullom practices Ophthalmology near Williamsburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA.
See Williamsburg Ophthalmologists.