Dr. Robert Cunningham Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cunningham Jr?

February 1st, 2016

Too Much in a Hurry

Dr. Cunningham rushes through his visits, is not open to questions being asked. On the day of my surgery, I didn't see him until he rushed into the operating room at the last minute. Right after that I went under, when I woke up, Dr. Cunningham was not there. The nurse gave me a few instructions and said I would need to go to Dr. Cunningham's office the next day....long story short, my surgery didn't go well and I have to see another doctor to get it corrected.

March 3rd, 2015

ALL AROUND GREAT EYE DOCTOR

I SOUGHT HIM OUT BECAUSE I AM A BLACK WOMAN WITH A SICKLE CELL AND THERE ARE CERTAIN CONDITIONS THAT CAN AFFECT MY EYES AND THOSE OF THE BLACK RACE IN PARTICULAR. ROBERT CUNNINGHAM WAS VERSED IN ALL OF THE POSSIBLE AFTER EFFECTS & WAS ABLE TO IMPLEMENT A PLAN OF CARE THAT WAS TOTALLY COMPREHENSIVE. HE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE, KIND, AND AVAILABLE FOR EMERGENCIES.

November 15th, 2011

unprofessional staff

I found that the staff at his office is extremely rude and very...very unprofessional. Dr. Cunningham is nice but I feel he moves to fast and he is not thorough enough. I would say that if you go to this doctor already then fine but I certainly would not recommend him as a first choice maybe a 3rd choice.

August 4th, 2009

The doctor's office and staff are okay at least 4 stars. They need to revise the eye clinic prices in there lobby.

April 12th, 2016