Dr. Robert Cunnion MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Fairfax, VA

4.8

January 13th, 2012
My First Visit
I am a fairly healthy 46 year old with a history of Heart Disease. I have been frustrated with the lack of interest and desire of past doctors to be curious about why I have had these problems since I was 33. ( Don't smoke, not overweight and healty diet ) So far every doctor I have seen spends 10 mins with me after taking a five minute look at my chart. Often they have changed my medicine on a whim. Dr Cunnion is the first Dr I have come across that seems curious. He spent an hour ( yes an hour) with me. He stated he wanted to take two weeks to look over all my records, did not what to make any drastic changes to my medicines, and wanted to run some test outside the normal to see if there were other reasons for this issue. He is the first Dr who started off by asking me to tell my whole medical story. I was treated like I was at one of those personalized expensive clinics. I really felt he took a sincere interest. Its only one visit but its been a long time since I thought that a Dr. actually cared about a patient. All I could say was thank you, my seven year old said that you as well.

February 11th, 2010
Excellent demeanor with patients; well run office
Dr. Cunnion is great at explaining what is going on, discussing treatments options, etc., and you never feel rushed. My appointments are always on time, the office staff is great, and the echocardiographer is top notch.