Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Cusick
Dr. Robert Cusick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Cusick is affiliated with Children's Hospital and Medical Center, The Nebraska Medical Center and Alegent Health Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Cusick has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Cusick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Brian Hasley
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Omaha, NE 0 mi18
Dr. Robert Lindau III
Head and Neck Surgery, Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery
Omaha, NE 0 mi8
Dr. Shahab Abdessalam
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Omaha, NE 0 mi22