Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Internist, Family Practitioner

Family Practice Assoc
411 W Indiantown Rd
Jupiter, FL 33458
561-746-7826
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Happy patient  |  show details
by Sandy S on Mar 20th, 2013

Dr Cutler is a wonderful doctor. He is very thorough, and takes time to answer all your questions and concerns. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend him.

|  show details
Mar 7th, 2013

I was so nervous about seeing a proctologist. Dr. Cutler was kind and gentle. He made me feel so comfortable and cured my embarrassing medical problem. He is very professional. I can't say enough positive things about him!

|  Basic bait and switch (Dr. Cutler Proctologist)  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

Visited the Jupiter office for hemorrohid diagnosis and treatment. Nice clean office but I noticed that all the patients in the waiting room were angry. I assumed that it was just a group of angry people and didnt attribute it to the office. I was quoted a fee for the office visit and 2 IPL hemorroid treatments. After a 1.5 hour wait during the office visit the Dr. was nice enough and did a good job. Upon leaving I paid the office visit portion and 2 prescriptions were supposed to be called in. The prescriptions were never called in. I attempted to contact the office and left messages. One week later I received a call stating that my RX had been called in. By that time I had given up and was using over the counter meds.Later I show up for my IPL hemorroid treatment. To my suprise the fee had been increased from $200 to $475. After questioning the fee to the office manager, my converstion was overheard and the only other person in in the waiting area stepped up and said that his fee was increase also.I was then invited to the back room where Dr. Cutler tried to justify the increase in price to me, all while scribbling numbers on a piece of scrap paper and telling me that his laser costs "a lot of money."I just listened and then left the office.I figure after the office visit and returning for treatment, even at an increased price most patients needing help would not just leave like I did. Most would just pay the extra to get treatment. I guess this explains all the angry patients in the waiting room at my first appointment.Too big a coincidence for the only 2 people in the waiting room to have the same "error" in billing. It stands to reason that this goes on all day long with every patient. Classic bait-and-switch.