Learn more about Dr. Robert Cynar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cynar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cynar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cynar graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cynar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Baylor Garland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cynar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Cynar practice?
- Dr. Robert Cynar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cynar practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians.