Learn more about Dr. Robert Cywes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cywes, Bariatric & Pediatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cywes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cywes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cywes, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Liver Transplantation
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cywes graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cywes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cywes BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Cywes practice?
- Dr. Robert Cywes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cywes practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Jupiter Surgeons and Jupiter Pediatric Surgeons.