Learn more about Dr. Robert Cywes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cywes, Bariatric & Pediatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cywes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cywes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cywes, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Liver Transplantation
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cywes graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cywes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cywes BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Cywes practice?
- Dr. Robert Cywes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cywes practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Jupiter Surgeons and Jupiter Pediatric Surgeons.