Dr. Robert Cywes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cywes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2017

Incredible Doctor

Dr. Cywes is beyond an amazing doctor. I came to know Dr. Cywes in Sept. of 2006. He became my weight loss doctor as well as my doctor that saved my life that no other doctor could figure out as to what was happening to me. Dr. Cywes worked day and night to make sure I was at 100%. There truly is no other doctor in world like him. Thanks Dr. C. for everything you have always done to take care of me. Deana O-H.

August 8th, 2017

Very Arrogant and a real, "know it all."

I am not pleased with the care I have received. Dr. Cywes talks non-stop but is hard pressed to answer questions. The surgical procedure went as to be expected but the follow up care has been minimal. I waited in his office for 1 hour and 15 min three weeks post op and had to listed to his receptionist make a lengthy personal call which she ended up getting into an argument with the person on the other end of the phone. I was made to listen to this while a patient who had missed her appointment in the morning was seen right away. The whole place just lacks the professional touch that you would expect from a bariatric surgeon.

April 23rd, 2017

Does not always listen

He has always been there when I needed him

February 16th, 2017

Life saver

Amazing dr who truly listens to patients. Was there when I needed a surgeon immediately. Great bedside manner. Dear friend!!

January 4th, 2017

Dr. Cywes Is extremely knowledgeable and honest,. He shows compassion in his teaching , in return I have learned from him accountability and self reflection per to my Physical and Mental Health.

January 4th, 2017

Dr Cywes first saw me when I was 15 years old 260 pounds and being a type 1 diabetic I was taking 120 units of insulin a day thanks to dr.cywes and his team for working so close with me and finally getting my lap band surgery I've lost all my weight. I'm now 24 with two kids and weigh the lowest I ever have! Thanks Dr.Cywes!

Saved me from myself!

Dr Cywes is the best! His office staff is caring and I missed him when he was to far for me to see him! Now I am back, he is helping back on track and health is better than before my band. Thank you! Thank you!

April 22nd, 2016

Finaly, Help for the Diabetic Obese!

Straightforward and knowledgeable, Dr. Cywes confirmed what I believe about weight and diabetes type 2. I am very grateful to him being available to the obesity community and look forward to success with his help.

June 4th, 2015

the best thing I ever did

January 18th, 2015

Trust and Security for a change of lifestyle

My surgery was in Dec of 2010, I took off over 100 lbs and managed to have keep it off due to proper instruction by Dr Cywes. He was straight and to the point, some would consider him alittle too straight forward, but that is what was needed to make sure that I knew the surgery was a tool for a condition that only I could take control of. I appreciate his candor. I felt secure in my choice both of the surgery and the physician. Staff tried to work around my schedule for appointments.

November 13th, 2014

Wonderful Surgeon!

Dr Cywes is a caring and knowledgeable surgeon. We have been seeing him for our 8 year old son who was diagnosed with Crohns Disease. Our son had to have several surgeries with Dr Cywes for a complicated rectal abscess and eventually a colostomy to help him heal. When you go to his office for follow ups he spends time talking with you and we really feel that he cares for our sons over all health not just the problem at hand. He has shared much information with us on many topics and is very knowledgeable about nutrition which is refreshing to me as it seems to me many doctors do not see the relationship between diet & chronic illness. We are so thankful to have someone like Dr Cywes to care for our son and we appreciate his talent as a surgeon. His office staff is friendly and helpful, they always know who we are when we call and have been able to get us in when its been urgent.

May 12th, 2014

This doctor is horrible! Avoid!

This is a lying egomaniac doctor. He is horrible. Read the reviews. Ask him why he doesn't have privileges at Wolfson's or at Nemours anymore. If you have an underage child, DO NOT seek this doctor.