Emergency Physician

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Most arrogant doctor I have ever met show details Most arrogant doctor I have ever met
Jan 10th, 2015

He never examines you himself. Doesn't give you a chance to improve with diet and exercise. Immediately prescribes medications so he has an excuse to bring you back every three months and go through tests in his out-of-network. Gets mad if you use others because he wants the extra billing. No bedside manner-its all about keeping you coming in regularly if you want to get your medications refilled even if you have been treating with them for years. As soon as I got other insurance I stopped going there

Absolutely THE Worst Rudest person I've ever met show details Absolutely THE Worst Rudest person I've ever met
by ellbee on Nov 7th, 2013

I would never ever recommend this guy - rude, condescending, arrogant, hateful,

Nov 7th, 2013

The office manager was especially rude. I would highly recommend anyone visiting this facility check for overbilling.

Will return show details Will return
by Jack M. on May 13th, 2013

I have been to Dr. Czako several time and always treated promptly. I have no insurance and he has always given me a fair price. Members of my family have been to see him with the same results.

Good Guy show details Good Guy
by GDonnelly on May 8th, 2013

I walked out of a Doctor's office the other day, after waiting for over one hour.. I have NEVER had that problem with Dr. Czako... I like the guy.. I don't see the "god" like in earlier review..I'm wondering if the negative review might have been having a bad day. Bob Czako has never kept me waiting more than 10 minutes. I'm not retired, so I appreciate that.

Thinks he's God show details Thinks he's God
Feb 14th, 2013

I absolutely REFUSE to go back, he is arrogant, sarcastic, God like attitude, over an hour wait and also an hour in the patient room only to have a 3 minute consult. He calls the shots and refuses to ask or listen . If you dare QUESTION him he is very condecending and I WILL NOT RECOMMEND HIM AGAIN.

Jun 29th, 2011

I was treated for a bleeding colan, Dr. Czako was very knowledgable about my condition. I had labs and xray done on premises and a CT Scan of my abdomen. All of these tests were done in 2 hours. I will never go to the emergency room again. Thank you Dr. Czako and Staff

We will return! show details We will return!
Jun 6th, 2011

He was recommended by our primary doctor (a pulmonary specialist) and we were very pleased with all aspects of him and his office staff.