Emergency Physician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Absolutely THE Worst Rudest person I've ever met  |  show details
by ellbee on Nov 7th, 2013

I would never ever recommend this guy - rude, condescending, arrogant, hateful,

|  show details
Nov 7th, 2013

The office manager was especially rude. I would highly recommend anyone visiting this facility check for overbilling.

|  Will return  |  show details
by Jack M. on May 13th, 2013

I have been to Dr. Czako several time and always treated promptly. I have no insurance and he has always given me a fair price. Members of my family have been to see him with the same results.

|  Good Guy  |  show details
by GDonnelly on May 8th, 2013

I walked out of a Doctor's office the other day, after waiting for over one hour.. I have NEVER had that problem with Dr. Czako... I like the guy.. I don't see the "god" like in earlier review..I'm wondering if the negative review might have been having a bad day. Bob Czako has never kept me waiting more than 10 minutes. I'm not retired, so I appreciate that.

|  Thinks he's God  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2013

I absolutely REFUSE to go back, he is arrogant, sarcastic, God like attitude, over an hour wait and also an hour in the patient room only to have a 3 minute consult. He calls the shots and refuses to ask or listen . If you dare QUESTION him he is very condecending and I WILL NOT RECOMMEND HIM AGAIN.

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

I was treated for a bleeding colan, Dr. Czako was very knowledgable about my condition. I had labs and xray done on premises and a CT Scan of my abdomen. All of these tests were done in 2 hours. I will never go to the emergency room again. Thank you Dr. Czako and Staff

|  We will return!  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

He was recommended by our primary doctor (a pulmonary specialist) and we were very pleased with all aspects of him and his office staff.