Emergency Physician

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Most arrogant doctor I have ever met show details Most arrogant doctor I have ever met
Jan 10th, 2015

He never examines you himself. Doesn't give you a chance to improve with diet and exercise. Immediately prescribes medications so he has an excuse to bring you back every three months and go through tests in his out-of-network. Gets mad if you use others because he wants the extra billing. No bedside manner-its all about keeping you coming in regularly if you want to get your medications refilled even if you have been treating with them for years. As soon as I got other insurance I stopped going there

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i really liked Dr. Czako. He values my time and concerns with precise language. He came to the emergency room and when I went to his office a week later, he brought in Dr.Colefield, an Orthopedic doctor, to set my wrist. Can't praise him enough. Sandy K

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Czako is a very caring and efficient doctor. He has been my primary caregiver for over 7 years. His office staff is very efficient and accommodating. I am very thankful for all of their service

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is simply the best

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Czako takes seriously the mandate that a good physician is, first of all, a good teacher, and secondly, a good healer. He is very easy to talk with and takes into consideration all aspects of a patient's physical and emotional well-being.

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Czako spent the time to go over my problem and needs - something I find unique in medicine in today's world. he told me a cortisone injection may help and he did this immediately. It did help and I cannot thank him enough.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Answered my concerns. Very good at answering my questions.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with Dr. Czako and his staff. They are caring and respectful. They schedule my appointments quickly and I spend a minimum of time in the reception area. Dr. Czako communicates clearly in language I understand.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Disagreement over prescription medication

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This guy listens! Unlike some docs in the biz, he takes time with each patient.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Czako and staff always seem to do a great job including follow-up.

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was impressed with the office, the office staff and Dr. Czako. Everyone was very professional and Dr. Czako was very thorough in obtaining my medical history and my concerns. I feel good about being one of his new patients. Mary

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was timely, efficient, informative and very helpful

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with the care from Dr. Czako and his staff. There has been a problem though lately with resolving my test strips for diabetes . No one can figure which entity (Doctor-Empire group-Health Net or Medicare) should order and to where to send

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This Dr has no care how you feel and if you don't like what he says, he is the first one to tell you to go some place else. I have very high blood pressure and he always makes my blood pressure go up. I know he is trying to give me a stroke.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Czako spent time with me in the room and answered all my concerns. I never felt rushed or that he had to get to another patient right away. It was a great experience.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good experience with good communication from entire staff. Dr Czako is a very kind person and I appreciate his knowledge and expertise.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

If you want to get the very best healthcare ... this is the Doctor to have in your corner! Dr. Czako is great. He has treated me for several years. I can go on and on, but when you need a doctor who is concerned about your welfare he's the Doctor.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Czako and his staff are highly professional, helpful, and friendly, walking in to his office makes one feel better already. Ciao, H, Wich

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I received prompt attention & follow up to resolve my complaint was begun immediately.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff and the Doctor were very polite, friendly and knowledgeable. The only thing I did not care for was that it did take a very long time to be seen after being brought into the patient room. I would have preferred to wait in the waiting room.

Mar 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

JIM HUDSON

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He has a wonderful staff. They seem to be very busy and are usually behind schedule

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DOCCTOR CACO HAS BEEN MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR FOR OVER 10 YEARS. HE KEEPS GOOD RECORDS AND IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE ON MOST MEDICAL PROBLEMS. IT IS ALWAYS POSSIBLE TO GET N APPOINTMENT ON VERY SHORT NOTICE IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY.

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I went to him re: a very specific disease that a doctor in another country told me I had while I was visiting there. But he ignored the reason I was there & went into a verbal tirade about a different issue. I will be changing doctors ASAP.

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate dr. Czako's professionalism and candor. He gives a clear picture of his prognosis and is specific and thorough in giving ways to correct my health issues. I have also been impressed with the capabilities and work ethic of his staff.

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Czako CARES!! He always listens carefully and treTs me like I am his only patient.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a good experience and review with Dr. Czako.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The BEST Dr. and STAFF in the Coachella Valley!!!

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone is very professional and helpful.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is competent and a great person.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Want to feel like your the most important patient ... Well Dr. Czako treats you like your his ownly patient. Thorough thoughtful and conscientious make you feel that you are in good hands.... and you are!!!

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thoro personal medical information

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Czako is a great Dr. very knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and everything you want in a physician..highly recommend him

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We always have a great experience when we have an appointment. Quick service and they are always ready to answer any questions we may have. They make me feel as if I am their only patient. Thank you to all of you!

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Czako has been our doctor for a number of years. We think of him as a friend. Every visit we have ever had with him has been thoroughly satisfactory.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual, my visit went very well, & all my issues were all discussed.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Czako for many years. He has always been available and professional. He has great staff and his office is well equipped.I have referred out of town guest to him.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Absolutely THE Worst Rudest person I've ever met show details Absolutely THE Worst Rudest person I've ever met
by ellbee on Nov 7th, 2013

I would never ever recommend this guy - rude, condescending, arrogant, hateful,

Nov 7th, 2013

The office manager was especially rude. I would highly recommend anyone visiting this facility check for overbilling.

Will return show details Will return
by Jack M. on May 13th, 2013

I have been to Dr. Czako several time and always treated promptly. I have no insurance and he has always given me a fair price. Members of my family have been to see him with the same results.

Good Guy show details Good Guy
by GDonnelly on May 8th, 2013

I walked out of a Doctor's office the other day, after waiting for over one hour.. I have NEVER had that problem with Dr. Czako... I like the guy.. I don't see the "god" like in earlier review..I'm wondering if the negative review might have been having a bad day. Bob Czako has never kept me waiting more than 10 minutes. I'm not retired, so I appreciate that.

Thinks he's God show details Thinks he's God
Feb 14th, 2013

I absolutely REFUSE to go back, he is arrogant, sarcastic, God like attitude, over an hour wait and also an hour in the patient room only to have a 3 minute consult. He calls the shots and refuses to ask or listen . If you dare QUESTION him he is very condecending and I WILL NOT RECOMMEND HIM AGAIN.

Jun 29th, 2011

I was treated for a bleeding colan, Dr. Czako was very knowledgable about my condition. I had labs and xray done on premises and a CT Scan of my abdomen. All of these tests were done in 2 hours. I will never go to the emergency room again. Thank you Dr. Czako and Staff

We will return! show details We will return!
Jun 6th, 2011

He was recommended by our primary doctor (a pulmonary specialist) and we were very pleased with all aspects of him and his office staff.