A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Czarkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Czarkowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Czarkowski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Czarkowski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Czarkowski has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Czarkowski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Czarkowski practice?
- Dr. Robert Czarkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Czarkowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons.