A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Czarkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Czarkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Czarkowski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Czarkowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Czarkowski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Czarkowski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Czarkowski has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Czarkowski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Czarkowski practice?
- Dr. Robert Czarkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Czarkowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Orthopedic Surgeons.