A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert D'Acquisto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert D'Acquisto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Acquisto
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Acquisto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert D'Acquisto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Acquisto graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. D'Acquisto has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William D'Acquisto MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. D'Acquisto practice?
- Dr. Robert D'Acquisto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert D'Acquisto practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Andreas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Eureka, CA and Modesto, CA.
See San Andreas Internists and San Andreas Oncologists.