Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

3.0

|  Tom and Cathy Johnson 209.728.9748  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

My wife and I were bothe treated by Doctor D'Aquisto. We were both impressed with his knowlege of our medical problems.His personal demeador was always upbeat and very positive toward our treatments. We are sorry that he has left Sonora Regional Hosp.

|  show details
May 29th, 2012

Verbally abusive after many appointments.Wrote untrue statemtns in my file. Reduced me to tears during an appointmentfor nothing I did. He had a "meltdown" during my appointment. He disappeared from his place of enployment leading me to belive he was fired!

|  where is he now?  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

This doctor left Sonora recently without letting his patients know. Why did he leave and where is he currently practicing?

|  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

To Dr. D'Acquisto and his staff Thank you so much you are all amazing!!!

|  Tripple negative breast cancer patient. Age 38 Sonora  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

Dr D'Acquisto Should not be allowed to practice medicine. He has no common courtesy, has no compassion, is arrogant, and has anger issues. My first visit, the day of my diagnosis, he became angry after I asked him how many cases like mine had he successfully treated, and stormed out of the exam room when I expressed my desire to involve Stanford's recommendations in my treatment. My next visit with him, he insisted that my husband and my mother leave the exam room immediately. He would not answer legitimate questions, either.

|  ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

I first was introduced to Dr. Robert D'Acquisto in November 2008 after being informed by my GP that I had the possibility of leukemia as evidenced by my high white blood count. Admittedly, I was alarmed to hear that I may have CANCER. Immediately I was sent to the Sierra Cancer Center and was quickly introduced to Dr. D'Acquisto who was very comforting and explained that I most likely had Philadelphia chromosome-positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (Ph CML). Immediately I was put on a drug to fight the cancerous blood cells then established a close follow-up schedule that lasted for more than 3 months.Due to Dr. D'Acquisto's quick analysis of my health needs I can say that the high cancerous white blood count is now in remission and is followed on by a four month blood test. I owe Dr. D'Aquisto for my life and I can't say enough about the manner he conducts his practice of Medical Oncology. He is the BEST.

|  Chris  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

This doctor has an anger problem and needs to learn how to communicate with his patients and patients wife and family member he is a REAL JERK! And has no bed side manner. He sucks. He also would not listen to anyone. Actually ordered me out of his office.

|  best dr ever  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2010

Dr. D truly cares about his patients, more than any other Dr. I've seen- and I've seen many! I love this man!

|  If you need an oncologist, I recommend Dr. D.  |  show details
by Christy Lewis Nelson on Dec 20th, 2009

My experience with Dr. D started in 2000. Dr. D was honest and forthcoming on my diagnosis and what I could expect from my treatment. Dr. D spent ample time with me in the course of my treatment. I highly recommend Dr. D to antone looking for a Hemotologist/ oncologist.

|  Dr. D is the BEST!  |  show details
by Lori Stetzenmeyer on Jun 7th, 2008

Dr. D went beyond the call of duty in the treatment and care of my mother who had stage 4 colon cancer. Under his care, we were able to enjoy my mother's company for two years before she passed. Thank you Dr. D.