Learn more about Dr. Robert D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Agostino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Agostino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert D'Agostino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Agostino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D'Agostino MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D'Agostino practice?
- Dr. Robert D'Agostino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert D'Agostino practices Diagnostic Radiology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Radiologists.