Dr. Robert D'Agostino MD is male, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert D'Agostino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Agostino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D'Agostino practice?
Dr. Robert D'Agostino practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob D'Agostino, Dr. Bobby D'Agostino, Dr. Rob D'Agostino, Dr. Robbie D'Agostino