A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert D'Alessandri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert D'Alessandri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alessandri graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. D'Alessandri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- W V University Hospital -Ruby, Morgantown, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Matthew D'Alessandri MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. D'Alessandri practice?
- Dr. Robert D'Alessandri has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert D'Alessandri practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Internists and Morgantown Infectious Disease Doctors.