Learn more about Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Ambrosia
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Ambrosia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosia graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Ambrosia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia practice?
- Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Aurora Surgeons.