A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosia graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Ambrosia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Ambrosia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. D'Ambrosia practice?
Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons.