Learn more about Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Ambrosia
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. D'Ambrosia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosia graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Ambrosia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia practice?
- Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert D'Ambrosia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Aurora Orthopedic Surgeons.