Learn more about Dr. Robert Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Allen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Weight
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Allen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Allen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Allen practice?
- Dr. Robert Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Allen practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.