A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Weight
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Allen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Allen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Allen practice?
- Dr. Robert Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Allen practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.