Learn more about Dr. Robert Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Weight
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Allen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Allen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Allen practice?
- Dr. Robert Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Allen practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.