Dr. Robert Andersen MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Owensboro, KY

March 2nd, 2017
Very professional and helpful
I consulted with Dr. Andersen when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He thoroughly discussed all my options and helped me make a well informed decision. His followup care after surgery was excellent.

March 27th, 2015
He is an outstanding Doctor, very, very caring and easy to talk to. He is very up to date on the most current techniques in the field of Urology. I far as I am concern you cannot find a better doctor.

January 17th, 2015
A REAL Urologist
Such an Awesome Man. It's a honor to be in his "patient family!" He really cares about what he does. Regardless of the circumstance he's kind and patient and will lead you to where you need to go to get the job done. This Man Removed my cancer and my bad attitude! Listening to his advice sent me to a kidney doctor that informed me that my Liver had exploded and that i had a slim chance to live. Also, I would be having a surgery done that i actually do need but would hurt me, rather than help me, So that right there shows how much he cares about his patients. He's a doctor that will first rather take care of you at his office instead of just sending you to the hospital and ALWAYS Makes it a pleasure to come to his office unless it's room 5! hahaha Thankyou Dr. A and God Bless You!