A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Robert Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.