A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Anderson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dale Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Robert Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.