Learn more about Dr. Robert Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Baldwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baldwin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baldwin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Baldwin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Baldwin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Baldwin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Robert Baldwin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Baldwin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Queen Creek, AZ.
See Gilbert Radiologists.