A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Baldwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Baldwin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Baldwin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Baldwin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Robert Baldwin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Baldwin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Queen Creek, AZ.
See Gilbert Radiologists.