Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Bad Customer Service show details Bad Customer Service
Mar 30th, 2015

Am having to pay 100% out of pocket because this doctor says an annual visit to monitor bloodwork is strictly diagnostic and not preventative! Dr. Barnes has had patient come in annually to draw blood and then an office visit because he wants to monitor it and not at the patients request! I call this preventative and so does the insurance company after talking to them but Dr. Barnes himself refuses to recode the claim as preventative! Needless to say he just lost a patient!

Ok doctor show details Ok doctor
Jan 25th, 2013

He is very nice every time I go in and is always willing to listen to my problems if I have any. He has one nurse who is very rude to everyone. I only go to him because I assume other doctors are the same. He isn't very good at diagnosing serious problems, my mom had sepsis and had her mom not have died of it my mom would have never thought to suggest it to him. He didn't refer her to anyone and she spend three weeks in the hospital! He also thought herpes were boils! What kind of doctor has never seen stds? Just be prepared to have no choice but to drive across town for almost anything for a second opinion.

by Dan Mills on Jan 24th, 2010

Dr. Barnes and staff are kind and professional.The office staff are courteous and caring. The Dr. takes the time needed with you without seeming to be in a hurry like some doctors. I would recommend this doctor.