Dr. Robert Barnes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

November 10th, 2012
The best doctor
He is an outstanding doctor. I have never seen a physician go above and beyond like he does. His staff is fantastic and he is a doctor that really takes the time to understand and care. I have even called him at home at 3am without hesitation for my children and he is always there for us.

August 5th, 2011
We love Dr Barnes and his staff!
I have two children ages 1 and 4. When my daughter was born we had a different pediatrician and we did not at all care for the nursing staff and some of the practices. We did a lot of research and went into Dr Barnes' office to "interview" him before deciding to go with him. Boy are we thrilled with our decision! He is very attentive and answers all of my questions and concerns without ever making me feel rushed. He is so kind and gentle with my children when examining them and speaking to them! When we first started with him he gave us a card with his cell phone number and HOME number and he will even meet you in his office on a Sunday if you need him to see your sick child!

August 20th, 2009
Dr. Barnes was my doctor growing up, and now I take my kids to him-that says a lot. His office is almost an hour away & there are many other doctors closer, but the care you get from him & his staff is well worth the drive.