A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beauchamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beauchamp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauchamp graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Beauchamp has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Admin Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beauchamp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Beauchamp practice?
Dr. Robert Beauchamp practices Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.