A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bennett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bennett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bennett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- BHC Millwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Bennett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Robert Bennett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bennett practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.