A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bernstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bernstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Davis Bernstein MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bernstein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.