A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Black is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Black, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Black has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Black MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Black practice?
- Dr. Robert Black has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Black practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.